ART/ FILE REQUIREMENTS FOR DIGITAL PRINTING
- Preferred creation programs are Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop
- Preferred formats are .EPS, .PDF, .AI. Accepted files .TIF, .JPEG, .PNG.
- We do not accept Quark or InDesign files.
- ALL FONTS MUST BE CONVERTED TO OUTLINES/CURVES. Any fonts not outlined will be replaced with a generic font.
DPI AND FILE SIZE
- Provide all art in full scale.
- If file is larger that 220” (in Adobe Illustrator) or larger than 1.5GB, save it out at 50%.
- Files should be at least 300dpi at 25% scale for best results.
LINKED/ EMBEDDED IMAGES
- All links should be embedded. Linked images are files that are “placed” or “imported”.
- Any linked files need to be provided in a separate folder, and labeled as “links”.
- Do not use shadows, glows, or transparencies on top of a spot color.
- Always convert your spot color to CMYK and flatten before sending.
- All color matches require a Pantone color to be called out.
- All critical color matches need to be specifically called out in the file.
- Colors such as fluorescent, neon and metallic cannot be replicated.
- Artwork files that require an image, colors, and/or design printed to the material's edges should have at least .25” of bleed.