LaVanway Sign Co., Inc. has been manufacturing and installing signs in the greater Detroit area for more than 75 years. Started in 1929 by Laurence J. LaVanway, the company is still owned and operated by the LaVanway family. Company President Lawrence K. LaVanway, Jr. continues to manage the company insuring the quality and confidence in our products and services.
Today, the company provides more services and products than in 1929. We have responded to the changing nature of the sign industry, and have embraced new technologies to enable our staff to better service our customers with their own changing signage needs.